Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poetryum..naanum..=)

First of all when i took this subject ...
Teaching the Language of Poetry..i thought ..aiyo jujubee la this subject...!!
but i was wrong....

Then, one day my lecturer (Pn. Juridah) said...ok,class lets go to Sg.Congkak..
waahh...!! although going to be 23...i still felt the excitement in me..when,it comes to field trip..hehe..
Then..came our objective of going to Sg.Congkak...Pn.Ju said we were going to write poem...i was like not again..=(  [first time KL central,yes i wrote my poem there..]....plus complimentary assignment..to DRAW...!! ennathu draw va?? aiyayo... =( Oh gadzz!!..

so everybody was excited  to go...we planned for barbecue...and to have a splash in the water...
i brought my swimming shorts...in intention to mandi la.....but then..............( you will know it soon)
and plus plus...i was so semangat..woke up early morning made sandwiches for me and my friends..
packed everything and went to faculty...


me,dorothy,and deebs...at faculty
in the bus...before leaving....
looking for spot..


sg. congkak water fall.....the water is just so cold..

ok we went there set up a spot....the boys in my class started the BBQ..while me dorothy,and deebz...went looking for a spot..a spot to draw..Pn.Ju wanted us to draw a scenery..in Sg Congkak...
GREAT uh...?






so..3 of us hike up..found a perfecrt place to sit and draw...dorothy's drawing were amazing....so this is what i came up with........thaaadaaa.....!!!










now...its time write poem...what to write ..??? think...think...








* blank*




*blank*......


ok lets try this if it works....
BINGO ~ pn ju like it....its just so hard to pass with poems with her..
but then to come up with that one piece...it took me more then 3 hours..
so there is this saying goes...save the best for last....
so my best was to have a splash but then...!! time over...

must go back..=(
such a disappointment..!!


to treat my disappointment....ice cream + bread...=)
















No comments: